If you believe exemplary instruction makes a critical difference in student learning, then Children's Literacy Initiative (CLI) is ready to partner with you.
CLI's professional development for pre-kindergarten through third grade educators, utilizes and promotes research-based practices for teaching reading and writing.
CLI's Literacy Coaching and Professional Learning Communities
- On-site one-on-one coaching support for implementation
- Small Group Learning using the Content-Focused Coaching Model
- Grade level meetings
- Model classroom development and observation visits
- Coaching for School Based Literacy Coaches and Principals
- Institutes, Seminars and Workshops to support exemplary reading and writing practices and to refine and deepen instruction
For CLI Products, please click here.
For further information
Rahshene Davis, Chief Academic Officer
215 561 4676 x149 or RDavis@CLI.org